Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Mori's HK Trip! Part 1

Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy New Year!!
this is the first post after Chinese New Year and of cos
my trip to HK with Mori Chan!

Finally found the time to update some stuff hahaha.

Mori: Hi Hi~ I am Mori! :)

That's Mori for you, you can call her MoMo or Mori Chan ;p
ok lets get on with the trip!



Well as you can see it we took Tiger Airways! Its really cheap and i dun really care if its budget :p As long as we are comfortable.

Mori: Its pretty spacious for me. I got a whole Table to myself hee hee

Anyways its a 3 to 4 hours trip hence it can get pretty boring so i just trigger happy with the camera!!


Mori having a great view from the window.




Mori: Attention Please. Attention Please. Just mimicking the Air Stewardess Hee Hee :p
~~~Yawn~~

The trip is long so Mori naturally falls asleep for the rest of the Journey.



I should sleep too

No comments:

Post a Comment