Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Morrigan X Blythe Custom Part 3

The weekend is here again,

Spent the whole day shopping for materials for more customization.
Being a total NEWBIE i spent more time procrastinating and wondering what to get...

in any case i decided to do something less taxing for the night hence i decided to
do some slight REBONDING for my girl.

since i need to create a more straighter hair for her to replicate Morrigan's hairstyle.

SO HERE GOES...


1. My Girl is ready as always ;)




2. Straightening her mane with a comb.




3. Straightening in progress!



4. Taking effect :)




5. What do you think? nice?



Below is a (Before and After) comparison


Before After


Another step closer! but the remaining will be tougher from now on....
which will require me to crack her head open one more time sigh~ bear with me my dear girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment