Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stage of Procrastination


Its late now...

i have been wondering...
It has been two weeks now since i last lay hands on any customization.

Have been running around on weekends to look for materials after materials.
have stacks of them at home now! OMIGOSH!
BUT
No work done...
well cept for a couple of failures experiments...

look at my girl now

what can i say...

too much doubts and too much uncertainty :(
like
what paint should i use to do the makeup such as eyelids and eye shadow?
how to do sleepy eyes - the correct way?
how to carve the lips to my desired look?
how to paint the lips after that?
how to create glow in the dark eye chips?
how to i get that bat motif onto the eye chip?
how do the experts manage to make such ridiculously beautiful eye chips?!

and all these have not include the problems in sewing the outfit!
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEW!!!
but
i got loads of cloth bought from chinatown
only to know later
some are not even suitable!

guess this is the learning curve....
no pain no gain....
just got to spend more money to learn it the hard way...

but
but
do i apply the same logic on my Blythe like on the apparels?

will my curiosity kills my blythe?

~sigh~

Ganbatte!


There is much to be done! wont yous say my girl?
.
.
.

ok.... guess lets sleep for now gd night my sweetie
Zzzzzzzzz
soon... soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment